Welcome back to the Wins+Losses Podcast. This is episode 002, covering the week of January 4–10, 2012. For our second episode, we've got Herniated Di*ks, The Funniest Fictional 5-Year-Old Ever, and even My Pretty Bronies. Hot damn.
- Clip Package of the Thor of the Bench [espn, youtube]
Rap Beef, I now pronounce you Dead.
Charles Barkley's Weird Weekend:
- Baron Davis has a herniated ... (also, see his two twitter responses: 1, 2)
- NY Times' Corrections [yfrog/nyt]
- Brony Census Tracks 'State of the Herd' [wired]
- Best New York Times Corrections Ever [thedailybeast]
- "There's a typo on the TelePrompter. They left out the 's.'" - Sports Night
Kanye West's Tweets
- "You guys might think I have some type of backing for my line but I don't." - @kanyewest
- Kanye West goes H.A.M. on Twitter [thefader]
- We don't believe that a 5-year-old did this by themselves, but it's too funny not to share.
- Californication, Season 5 Premiere [video, youtube]
- Shameless, Season 2 Premiere [video, youtube]
- House of Lies, Series Premiere [video, youtube]
- Ben Schwartz
Tina Fey, 30 Rock's Secret Savior?
- Reveals she got Alec Baldwin on WwF [vulture/letterman]
- Alec Baldwin extends '30 Rock' contract, says NBC chairman [hitfix]
- Emma Stone will drop by 30 Rock
Bonus, from the #nobetterthanyourrecord game:
- Dirk Nowitzki - Dramatic Reading [youtube]
and from The Darkest Timeline: